|Cash & Savings||$2,555||$1,901||($654)|
I knew it was going to be a spendy month but October has been the worst month to date since I started the blog. and I ended up having to spend even more than anticipated.
Notables for the month include:
- Draining my FSA
- Paying my Chase Sapphire Reserve Annual Fee
- Too many Amazon purchases
- Birthday gifts
- Reaching $20,000 in my retirement accounts
- Getting promoted!
Goals for Nov 2016- Dec 2017:
- Max out my retirement accounts
- $5,500 Roth IRA
- $18,000 in 401K
- Save $5,000 in liquid qssets
- Eventually generate $200/month in extra income
This was the first month that I saw a near loss in net worth, and ouch. I will have to get back on track next month. I am trialing YNAB for the month of November so that should be interesting, especially since I will be going on vacation at the same time. I doubt I will be buying the program, but I most likely will be making some type of excel spreadsheet to better track my budget. I honestly blame amazon prime for the ridiculous amount I went overboard. I no longer think I can purchase amazon prime.